[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Remove Unused Organizational Units

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Jul 26 17:28:49 EDT 2012

copy would, in this case, be "asset.copy".

You might be able to do a CASCADE on your deletes, but that could do a
lot more damage overall.

Owner of null shouldn't be a problem on biblio.record_entry, to my
knowledge. If it were a problem the field probably wouldn't be allowed
to be null.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium