[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Internationalization support in Evergreen

Job D R Borges job at nupelia.uem.br
Sat Jun 2 13:46:05 EDT 2012

Hello Dan, Helo All,

Dan, I check the the url
https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+lang/pt_BR,
this link will go to "Lauchpad Brazilian Translators", which is "Brazilian *
Ubuntu* Team of Translators".
This, don't give-me any way to control Evergreen Translations, and worse,
now Every translations
will be revised by Ubuntu Team.

*Structured:* if your project's translation group has assigned an
individual or team to a particular language, only that person or members of
that team can review and accept translation strings for that language.
Anyone can suggest a translation for those languages, though. For languages
that aren't covered by a translation group, anyone can directly submit a
translation.

Then, what I need, is that you *assign* the Evergreen Portuguese Brazil, *to
me*, not to a group. until  we don't have a group of trusted translators
specific for Evegreen. In this way, anyone can submit translations, that
will be "suggestion",
that I will check to accept or not.

Thanks

Job

--
Antes de imprimir, pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO