[OPEN-ILS-DEV] FulfILLment install issues

Mark Cooper markchristophercooper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:28:33 EDT 2012

I've also installed the Alpha2 version of Fulfillment on Ubuntu 12.04 -- so
it can be done =) You should be most of the way there with Alan's
instructions, although I believe I also had to tweak the Apache
configuration. Be sure to check the logs:

grep ERR /openils/var/log/*.log
... /var/log/apache2/error.log

Mark.

Sonoma County Library,