[OPEN-ILS-DEV] FulfILLment install issues

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Jun 29 09:48:39 EDT 2012

Thanks Alan, I had done CREATE EXTENSION for tablefunc and tseach2, but didn't realize xml2 basically needed to replace pgxml. The eg_db_config.pl script is finishing without errors now, but it's failing to write to opensrf services to the config files.

I think I'll do what Jason suggested and post this over at the fulfillment dev list. I'm in the Fulfillment IRC channel as well.

Thanks all,

Justin