[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [Patch] Fix a few minor errors popping up in Apache error.log

Warren A. Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:48:46 EDT 2012

Hi all,

While testing the staff client for Evergreen 2.2-alpha3, I noticed
that there were a few errors that would pop up whenever I loaded the
splash page.

Attached is small rinky-dink patch to address a few of these errors.
First, it fixes the URL for the background image for the search box.
Second, it removes script tags which refer to two non-existant
JavaScript files (at least, I haven't found them in my copy of the
source tree).

If it is better for me to open a Launchpad bug and attach this page
there, please let me know.

Cheers,
  Warren