[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [Patch] Fix a few minor errors popping up in Apache error.log

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Mar 19 21:31:53 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Warren A. Layton
<warren.layton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While testing the staff client for Evergreen 2.2-alpha3, I noticed
> that there were a few errors that would pop up whenever I loaded the
> splash page.
>
> Attached is small rinky-dink patch to address a few of these errors.
> First, it fixes the URL for the background image for the search box.
> Second, it removes script tags which refer to two non-existant
> JavaScript files (at least, I haven't found them in my copy of the
> source tree).
>
> If it is better for me to open a Launchpad bug and attach this page
> there, please let me know.

Thanks Warren! I've applied your patch and committed it to master -
very much appreciated.

In general, I think we prefer Launchpad bugs, ideally pointing at a
git branch rather than a patch, but we'll take what we can get :)

Thanks again for contributing to Evergreen.

Dan