[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Translate certain search-related SQL query components to C-based stored procedures

Ionel Merca mercaexilonx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:00:29 EDT 2012

Hi,
My name is Merca Ionel I'm a student at Politehnica University of Bucharest
Studying Computer Science and I have a good background with C and I'm
interested in the last to ideas which seem at first sight very easy and I
would like more details about the projects,(what kind of string
manipulation should I implement ?) I have also a very good knowledge of
Java and I find also some projects in Java very interesting.

Thank you ,
Merca Ionel