[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Perl Module Help Needed

Alan Simon simon at hslc.org
Fri May 4 11:34:30 EDT 2012

Jason -

Thanks for your response.

OpenILS::Const does not define locally-defined parameters (those not in
the seed values script).  Do I need to modify OpenILS::Const to add
them, or is there another way for modules to get the locally-defined
parameter values?

Since the module calls the event file:

$e->allowed('SET_CIRC_LOST'. $circ->circ_lib) or return $e->die_event;

I either need to edit the file or remove the command.  What would be the
ramifications of removing it?

Alan

simon at hslc.org