[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Need access to web server space to host largeconference presentations

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri May 4 16:49:10 EDT 2012

I would like to see the presentations from Conference archived on a
Conference page dedicated to that year's conference.   We talked about this
some time ago and had agreed to standardize on the conference links as
follows:

conference2011.evergreen-ils.org
conference2012.evergreen-ils.org.....

And the plan HAD been to use simply conference.evergreen-ils.org for the
next upcoming conference.

Perhaps we can move in that direction starting now?

We don't have to be limited by the wiki in terms of uploads if one person
took responsibility for getting everything put in one place.  It could just
be a generic web page....right?

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling