[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2 staff client and XULRunner 10.0.4

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu May 10 15:21:55 EDT 2012

I am trying to run the Evergreen 2.2 staff client on a CentOS 5.8 system
which has xulrunner 10.0.4 installed.  Evergreen 2.2 staff client wants
xulrunner 1.9 though 2.0, but even if I 'cheat' and edit the
application.ini file and change the MaxVersion, it still does not run.
Is there a way around this?

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com