[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2 staff client and XULRunner 10.0.4

Bob Wicksall bwicksall at pls-net.org
Thu May 10 16:49:39 EDT 2012

I got around this by downloading an old xulrunner 1.9 binary and modifying the shortcut appropriately.

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla.org/xulrunner/releases/1.9.2.17/runtimes/xulrunner-1.9.2.17.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2

I find running the windows staff client in Wine is preferable.

Bob Wicksall
Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21