[OPEN-ILS-DEV] After 2.2 naming / schedule

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue May 15 12:51:37 EDT 2012

>>Any particular reasons for the March/September release schedule versus
>>any other months?

There was a bit of explanation for why those two months were chosen when the
End of Life policy was announced in December -
http://markmail.org/message/regauiczh6a3e2ro.

I support continuing with the March/September release schedules.

I have no opinion on version numbering.

kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator