[OPEN-ILS-DEV] After 2.2 naming / schedule

Anoop Atre aatre at esilibrary.com
Tue May 15 13:11:54 EDT 2012

To add to the thread Kathy posted, this has a few more responses
attached towards the end.

+1 March/September release schedule

No opinion on version numbering.

http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/message/2ofnmjgoku4zeng2

On 05/15/2012 12:51 PM, Kathy Lussier wrote:
>>> Any particular reasons for the March/September release schedule versus
>>> any other months?
>
> There was a bit of explanation for why those two months were chosen when the
> End of Life policy was announced in December -
> http://markmail.org/message/regauiczh6a3e2ro.
>
> I support continuing with the March/September release schedules.
>
> I have no opinion on version numbering.
>
> kathy

> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 756-0172
> (508) 755-3721 (fax)
> klussier at masslnc.org
> IM: kmlussier (AOL&  Yahoo)
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

Anoop Atre
| Systems Administrator
| aatre at esilibrary.com
| 770-709-5595
Equinox Software Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source
--
   "Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
    ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller