[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Where can I find a list of TPAC vs JSPAC features

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri May 18 12:36:17 EDT 2012

Yamil,

This would be very useful.  I strongly encourage you to compile such a
list.  We'll include the info in the Features List (currently living at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak7HAdCKcNqtdFRjSnlKTEZRbXpDUmtQbmFScE5xM3c#gid=0).
 I have another person working on cleaning up this list now.  Her name is
Diana Spaulding (copied on this email).  Our plan is to keep an updated
listing of Evergreen features (and Koha) and to note when things changed as
a result of TPAC in the additional comments section.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID, filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling