[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Where can I find a list of TPAC vs JSPAC features

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri May 18 14:42:48 EDT 2012

On May 18, 2012, at 12:36 PM, Lori Bowen Ayre wrote:

> Yamil,
>
> This would be very useful.  I strongly encourage you to compile such
> a list.  We'll include the info in the Features List (currently
> living at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak7HAdCKcNqtdFRjSnlKTEZRbXpDUmtQbmFScE5xM3c
> #gid=0).  I have another person working on cleaning up this list
> now.  Her name is Diana Spaulding (copied on this email).  Our plan
> is to keep an updated listing of Evergreen features (and Koha) and
> to note when things changed as a result of TPAC in the additional
> comments section.
>
> Lori

Lori,

SInce this wiki page[1] exists I suspect we can stick to it for now,
unless others feel strongly that we need a new place to store this
info. In the meantime I have just added a new entry for a feature that
I know missing from TPAC (authority browse[2]) and will add any other
features I come across. Also, if somebody that knows of a feature that
should be listed, but does not currently have wiki access, they can
email me an I can update the wiki page.

[1] http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:opac:template-toolkit:plan
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1000957