[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2 RC1 and the 2.2 RC1 staff client

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Thu May 24 10:28:43 EDT 2012

Does the client stamp ID on the server have to match exactly the version as reported in the staff client? When I installed the server, I set

make STAFF_CLIENT_STAMP_ID=rel_2_2 install

as instructed in the installation documentation.

When trying to connect with the 2.2 RC1 staff client, I am getting a "client not supported" error.  Is this because the version string of the staff client does not match what I set as stamp ID on the server?

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/