[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2 RC1 fresh install questions

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Thu May 24 15:29:45 EDT 2012

> I've got that line commented as well. If you have OILSRedirectTpac commented it still goes to the JSpac.

I tried using

RedirectMatch 301 ^/$ /eg/opac/home

and also commenting that redirect line altogether.  Both approaches did what I needed.  In the end, I ended up commenting out the line.

Also, apache reload seems to be sufficient for this setting to change, it does not require a full restart. Reload is faster. Just FYI.

Thanks for the help.

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/