[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2 RC1 fresh install questions

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed May 30 11:25:06 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich
<alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu> wrote:
>> I've got that line commented as well. If you have OILSRedirectTpac commented it still goes to the JSpac.
>
> I tried using
>
> RedirectMatch 301 ^/$ /eg/opac/home
>
> and also commenting that redirect line altogether.  Both approaches did what I needed.  In the end, I ended up commenting out the line.

Alexey,

First of all, thank you for asking these TPAC questions on the list so
the answers are documented for all of us.

I am a little confused on what your /etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf ended
up looking like when you finally got TPAC as the default OPAC. Do you
(or anyone else) mind posting the relevant parts so I can see, for
example, which lines ended up being commented or commented out versus
edited?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil