[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2 RC1 fresh install questions

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Wed May 30 13:17:05 EDT 2012

> I am a little confused on what your /etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf ended
> up looking like when you finally got TPAC as the default OPAC. Do you
> (or anyone else) mind posting the relevant parts so I can see, for
> example, which lines ended up being commented or commented out versus
> edited?

Sure. I don't have the original to diff, but posting my lines 9-26 of eg_vhost.conf, Evergreen 2.2RC1:

  9 #RedirectMatch 301 ^/$ /opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/index.xml
 10
 11 # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 12 # Point / to the IP address redirector
 13 # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 14 <LocationMatch ^/$>
 15     SetHandler perl-script
 16     PerlHandler OpenILS::WWW::Redirect
 17     Options +ExecCGI
 18     PerlSendHeader On
 19     #PerlSetVar OILSRedirectSkin "default"
 20     # OILSRedirectDepth defaults to the depth of the branch that the OPAC was directed to
 21     #PerlSetVar OILSRedirectDepth "0"
 22     #PerlSetVar OILSRedirectLocale "en-US"
 23     # Use the template-toolkit opac
 24     PerlSetVar OILSRedirectTpac "true"
 25     allow from all
 26 </LocationMatch>

My changes from defaults, as I recall:
* Comment-out line 9.
* Uncomment lines 14-26, the whole LocationMatch section.
* Further specifically uncomment line 24, which was double-commented.

So now, the questions is, where is the proper place for this to be added to documentation?

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/