[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen ILS 2.2 (RC1) Community TestServerInformation

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Wed May 30 14:13:31 EDT 2012

Hi David,

[This is my rapid fire-attempt to parse the documentation contribution
guidelines.  Anybody stepping in to correct me where I'm wrong would be
appreciated.]

According to the process outlined here
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=adding_documentation , I think
you can just email the open-ils-documentation mailing list and CC Roni
Shwaish and June Rayner as the Administration/Development Content
Coordinators.

I don't know whether they might have questions for you about licensing
or not.

If you want to try to go for a technical/direct route just try sharing a
git branch based on Evergreen master with your documentation in AsciiDoc
format somewhere appropriate under the docs/ directory, and open a
Launchpad bug about it.

Thanks,

Lebbeous

--