[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen ILS 2.2 (RC1) Community TestServerInformation

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Wed May 30 13:25:50 EDT 2012

Michael,
  Works as I expect it to, thank you!

Lebbeous,
  You can feel free to copy any Evergreen content from Edoceo; those
are my "brain dump" style notes and some times are not fit for human
consumption.  I've got write access to the Wiki but don't know where I
should place content - pointers?  Also, didn't I hear about docs
getting into Evergreen master?  I can make a branch in my fork and
pushrequest that bad-boy - but where to start?  Basically, how do I
"git" folks to "DIG" it? ;)

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.