[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF 2.1.0 release: final(?) release candidate

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed May 30 23:51:50 EDT 2012

Hello OpenSRF users and testers and developers:

I have tagged (as osrf_rel_2_1_0) and uploaded what I hope to be the
final release candidate for the OpenSRF 2.1.0 release. Let's give this
until Friday, June 1st to shake out any horrible bugs that would warrant
another kick at the 2.1.0 release, otherwise on Friday I will declare
this release generally available.

Your links:

* Release notes: http://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/OpenSRF/RELEASE_NOTES_2_1_0.html

* Install docs: http://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/install/README_2_1_0.html

* ChangeLog: http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/OpenSRF-ChangeLog-2.1.0

* Tar ball: http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/opensrf-2.1.0.tar.gz

* md5sum of tar ball: http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/opensrf-2.1.0.tar.gz.md5

Please go forth and test, and report any errors to
http://bugs.launchpad.net/opensrf and/or on this mailing list and/or to
the #evergreen IRC channel on the Freenode network.