[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Code Documentation Proposal

Andrew Coomes acoomes.evergreen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:04:51 EDT 2012

Again, thanks for the input everyone! We've updated the wiki page with an
updated module list and posted a blueprint for this project on launchpad.
Can someone please review these for us?

Wiki Page<http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:proposal:perl_module_documentation>

Launchpad Blueprint<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/evergreen/+spec/perl-module-documentation>

Thank you,