[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Code Documentation Proposal

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 12 10:57:36 EDT 2012

Hello Andrew,

If possible, I would like to suggest you add in scope for this project the SuperCat.pm files (located in /Application/ and /WWW/ sub-directories of /usr/local/share/perl/...). There's already some helpful inline comments in the files, but not yet in POD markup.

Thanks for taking this on!

George

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan

________________________________
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Coomes
Sent: October 10, 2012 14:05
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Cc: Robert Stahly
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Code Documentation Proposal

Again, thanks for the input everyone! We've updated the wiki page with an updated module list and posted a blueprint for this project on launchpad. Can someone please review these for us?

Wiki Page<http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:proposal:perl_module_documentation>

Launchpad Blueprint<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/evergreen/+spec/perl-module-documentation>

Thank you,
Andrew Coomes
Developer
[http://i.imgur.com/JiQSM.png]

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich <alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu<mailto:alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu>> wrote:
Ok, thanks Lori, that makes a lot of sense. The modules we're interested in are in /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/OpenILS/Application/Trigger/ - just FYI.

Alexey