[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Feature Proposal: New Tab

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Oct 18 10:26:59 EDT 2012

>> Ah, it works better for links than it does for form buttons.  Try
>> that.  The proposal talked about clicking on a search result, not
>> initiating a search.
>
> My understanding is that it is also staff client only.

Right.  My argument is that it'd be better for the end-user if we
replicate common browser idioms within the staff client where
possible, at least for things that look like web pages.
Right-clicking and getting a context menu in the embedded OPAC is
another feature like that folks really want.

-- Jason