[OPEN-ILS-DEV] TPAC localization

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Mon Oct 22 11:10:05 EDT 2012

Howdy hou Evergreensters! (sorry bshum)
It looks like the new TPAC can't really be localized and we are planning
to start making it localizable using the existing gettext tools. Anyone
working on that yet?
We are planning to start work on the matter on 11.11. So far we have
encountered unlocalizable text fields in Create New Patron -view, and
various staff_client views, like acquisitions etc. The main concern atm
is TPAC, as we haven't found a way to localize it with traditional
tools. Any insight into the matter will be appreciated, anyone working
on that?

Olli-Antti Kivilahti
Open Library 2013
Library of Joensuu