[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Greetings from Catalyst

Jeffrey Bond jbond.evergreen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:33:30 EDT 2012

Hello! My name is Jeffrey Bond and I'm a developer here at Catalyst IT
Services. Each one of the developers here would also like to extend that
same hello, these developers include, Justin Douma, Andrew Coomes, David
Boyle, and Corey Ledford, our technical lead on the Catalyst Evergreen
efforts.

We've been tasked with code documentation for perl modules. We'd like to
get started as soon as possible. So my only question is, how can we help?

If this is the wrong group to be asking, I apologize, there was some
confusion on whether we would be communicating with the documentation team
or the development team on this effort.

Thank you all :)