[OPEN-ILS-DEV] We need a translation coordinator!

Kallinen Pasi Pasi.Kallinen at pttk.fi
Thu Apr 18 03:12:24 EDT 2013

Hello,

I noticed you were eyeballing me during your conference talk about this topic, Dan.

I do have some experience in translation and i18n, and I've already been doing some of this (as my contributions to EG show)... But I have no managerial experience whatsoever, so I'm a bit hesitant to put myself forward.

--
Ystävällisin terveisin

Pasi Kallinen
ICT-asiantuntija