[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Making a serials roadmap of sorts, openly

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Thu Feb 14 12:51:16 EST 2013

Hello list,

One improvement we would like to see is the merging of the two views (I'm sure this has already been raised). We currently prefer Alternate as we use routing lists. We also have asked for a customized routing list to reflect the one we currently have. This will be particular to our library, but we are certainly willing to submit to the community.

A serials related get together is a great idea.

Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator | Coordonnatrice de système intégré de la bibliothèque
Information Resources Management | Gestion des ressources d'information | Statistics Canada Library | Bibliothèque de Statistique Canada
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4576
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939