[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Define the hold pickup location based on the physical location of the workstation

Mai, Hieu Trung hieu.mai at mnsu.edu
Fri Feb 15 17:27:25 EST 2013

Hi all,
I’m wondering if we have the way to do this?
Because our libs want to define the hold pickup location (for patrons that don’t have the default hold pickup location) based on the physical location of the workstation that that staff has been using.
For example, the workstation is at Library C (the organization was he/she selected at the 1st time creating his/her profile with the staff client)
When he places hold for a patron A, he want the pickup location will be defined as his above physical library (Library C).
In this file: /openils/var/template/opac/parts/place_hold.tt2, I think I have to fix the below code:

            [% l('Pickup location:') %]
            [%-  test = What_Variable_Should_I_Use_Here;
                INCLUDE build_org_selector name='pickup_lib' id='pickup_lib' value=test can_have_vols_only=1 %]

So do we have any variable (something like ctx.default_pickup_lib) that help me to get the physical location of the workstation I am using?
Thank  you !
Simon.

Hieu Mai (Simon)
Systems Developer - PALS
A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Email: hieu.mai at mnsu.edu<mailto:hieu.mai at mnsu.edu> (master.simon21 at yahoo.com<mailto:master.simon21 at yahoo.com>)
 "Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day"