[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Feb. maintenance releases -> Thursday

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Feb 20 09:40:01 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 09:05:54AM -0500, Bill Erickson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If there are no objections, I'd like to cut the monthly maintenance
> releases tomorrow (21st) instead of today.

I have no objections to seeing the release cut tomorrow rather than
today...

> Merge ye bugs while ye may.

...but I would rather not see a rush of bug fixes getting merged
today. We have to get out of the last-minute-rush mindset. And we have
another maintenance release in one more month.

Wouldn't it be better to just cut an RC based on what we have right now,
and only modify it if testing reveals that a regression slipped in?