[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Credit card processing

Liam Whalen liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Jul 15 16:20:37 EDT 2013

Sitka is investigating developing a credit card payments system for members of the BC Libraries Cooperative.

We need to ensure that we are PCI compliant (http://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/pcifaqs.php).

I see that money.billing can use a Perl PayPal module to process credit cards.

Has anyone developed their own credit card processing Perl module?

If you have, would you be willing to discuss this with me?

Would it make sense to run credit card processing as an OpenSRF service instead of OpenILS in order to remove any dependencies on Evergreen servers?

Liam