[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF 2.1.3?

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Mar 15 13:55:38 EDT 2013

Hi Galen,

Backporting both of those fixes to rel_2_1 sounds reasonable to me. The
Wheezy part only makes sense though if we're intending that OpenSRF 2.1
(and by extension Evergreen 2.3 and 2.2) will be usable on Wheezy.
Otherwise, we could also just leave that Wheezy support for OpenSRF 2.2
and Evergreen 2.4 moving forward.  This might lend itself more towards
that Linux distribution support talk we need to have... hmm.

Either way, +1 to OpenSRF 2.1.3!

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum