[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Google Summer of Code 2013

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 29 12:47:45 EDT 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:41 AM, Ben Shum <bshum at biblio.org> wrote:
> 2)  Review our "bitesized" bugs on Launchpad:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.tag=bitesize -- Some of
> these still have comments/code leftover from others, or may no longer be
> relevant.  Are there other bugs that might be small enough to mark as
> bitesized as well?  Please help us take a look over these bugs to see if we
> can wrangle them into working shape.

I've started going over the bitesize bugs.  One immediate suggestion I
have is that we use the following link when publishing bitesize bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.tag=bitesize+-pullrequest&field.tags_combinator=ALL&search=Search

This filters out bugs that are committed or release, and also filters
out bugs with an active pullrequest tag.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton