[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Putting the community's QA money where our dev mouth is

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:41:49 EST 2013

Dan,

You're right, and I was personally remiss in leaving out a pgTAP test
for my recent repairs to authority overlay generation in an attempt to
avoid delaying 2.5 even a little bit.  I've pushed
120e24dd6d26f2460d209421bbbc9a1777f4fb52 in order to remedy that.  (Of
course, if I got anything wrong there, let me know and I'll try to fix
it.)  Over the next few days I'll look back at other recent DB commits
to see how they could be tested as well.

Thanks for trying to keep us all honest.

--miker