[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Ejabberd error

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:28:42 EDT 2014

Hello Glenn,

Have you checked that ejabberd is actually running?  Some subsystems do not (by default) restart when the system restarts.

On many distros, you can check the status of ejabberd using 'ejabberdctl status' (run as root or use 'sudo' as appropriate).

What Linux distro are you using?

Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst