[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Ejabberd error

BUNTON, GLENN BUNTONGA at mailbox.sc.edu
Fri Apr 11 07:08:24 EDT 2014

Ben, this is, in fact, our case. We installed and configured initially and got it up and running using DHCP so we did everything localhost. Then we had to move the box to our server room where we gave it an official IP. The strange thing is that Evergreen still ran correctly after that. We had people working on it from the desktop clients. Then one of our staff ran into a problem checking on some records that locked the system up completely. We had to reboot and that is when the problem occurred. I'll check through the archive of the list to look at the email thread you mention. Thanks.