[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Backup Strategy

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 25 11:42:28 EDT 2014

Hi Elliot,

PINES uses PostgreSQL's point-in-time recovery backup (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/continuous-archiving.html) and we back up our application-level customizations via git (http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=evergreen/pines.git;a=summary).  Our cluster is pretty big ;-).

Hope that's helpful!

Chris