[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Client (Sprint 1) demo - initial testing results

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Wed Aug 27 13:31:46 EDT 2014

Also, I just noticed that the record for the patron with card number 145621
the bar on the left says  Items Out: 0 but Overdue: 1. Under the Items Out
tab it correctly lists the number of items out as 1.

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Currently reading: *Turn Right at Machu Picchu: Rediscovering the Lost City
One Step at a Time* by Mark Adams and *1Q84 *by Haruki Murakami
Just Finished: *Marco Polo: from Venice to Xanadu* by Laurence Bergreen

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Benjamin Kalish <bkalish at forbeslibrary.org