[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Selfcheck override events list

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:43:51 EDT 2014

Hello, Bill.

Thanks for confirming.

I am interested in overriding the COPY_ALERT_MESSAGE. Permissions are OK and I set "Selfcheck override events list” to COPY_ALERT_MESSAGE.
However, circulator bails out regardless of the setting.

open-ils.circ [INFO:2442:Circulate.pm:1377:140917491925024] circulator: permit_copy script returned events: HASH(0x6141578)
open-ils.circ [INFO:2442:Circulate.pm:631:140917491925024] circulator: pushing event COPY_ALERT_MESSAGE
open-ils.circ [INFO:2442:Circulate.pm:617:140917491925024] circulator: BAILING OUT
open-ils.circ [INFO:2442:Circulate.pm:343:140917491925024] circulator: bailing out with events: COPY_ALERT_MESSAGE

In Circulate.pm I do not see that override_events is called at all by check_copy_alert or inside run_copy_permit_scripts, so the override setting does not work for COPY_ALERT_MESSAGE. Is this a feature/requirement or maybe a bug?

Aleksey