[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Selfcheck override events list

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:01:28 EDT 2014

Hi Aleksey,

Just to be clear, the API will get called to begin with in non-override
mode, so it's normal to see the BAILING OUT message on the first attempt.
 If the failure event is in the override list, however, the client goes
back to make a secondary call with override enabled.  This second call
should succeed and allow the transaction to continue.  I would suggest
trying to find the secondary call to see if it's failing somewhere else.

This event type is supported for override, as noted by the
COPY_ALERT_MESSAGE.override permission.  I'm pretty sure I've seen this
successfully working in the wild as well.

-b