[OPEN-ILS-DEV] API question

Bryan Fordham bfordham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:18:17 EST 2014

Thanks for the info. I'll check out the docs and may hop onto IRC once I've
gone through them a bit.

Thanks
--B

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any
and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies (“BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with
your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity,
without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further
represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS
AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.