[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Reingest records error, upgrading Evergreen 2.4.4-2.5.4/2.6.1

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Jul 22 18:22:10 EDT 2014

Hi Jesse,

I think the problem point seems to be:   ERROR:  invalid XPath expression

I would take a look at your config.metabib_field entries and check for
any customization that have been made to the existing entries or the
addition of new metabib entries.  We encountered similar errors as well
during our reingests because of bad browse_xpath entries (discussions in
IRC starting around here:
http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2014-04-07#i_85041).  Other
developers offered us suggestions, but ultimately we decided that our
custom entries did not need to be part of browse indexes and just set the
browse field for some of those custom entries to false and removed the
xpath issues.

There are others with more experience in this area, but we would have to
see examples of your xpath entries from the config.metabib_field to know
the exact reason for the problems.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum