[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Sandboxes for Bug Squashing Days

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Jul 30 13:53:02 EDT 2014

That's the lazy way I do tests for branches is with the installer script
and pointing at a branch.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>