[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Sandboxes for Bug Squashing Days

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Jul 29 18:08:24 EDT 2014

> They also have ideas for making the process automated, similar to the sandboxes that are
> used in the Koha community, and would be able to share code with MOBIUS and
> anyone else who might want to volunteer a server. If they're successful,
> then I don't think it's as critical for people to claim bugs ahead of time.
> We can report back when Jason and Thomas have made more progress.

It's worth noting that the same script that installs and tests EG on
the QA server can be configured to point to arbitrary branches in git
besides master.

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/random.git;a=blob;f=installer/wheezy/eg_wheezy_installer.sh;h=fe56cb764ce52603ada8209be3387fd7ca05b96b;hb=refs/heads/collab/phasefx/wheezy_installer#l81

This might be a good target for re-use.

--