[OPEN-ILS-DEV] What is the 'safest' (or recomended) version of XULRunner for Staff Client 2.5

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Jun 14 17:22:13 EDT 2014

I just downloaded and 'installed' the Evergreen Staff Client 2.5.<mumble>.
The Application.ini file marks the MaxVersion as 14.*, but the current release
of XULRunner available from Mozilla.org is version 29 (and that is the version
I downloaded and installed on the Ubuntu 14.04 workstations we are using).  I
edited the Application.ini and updated the MaxVersion setting to 29.*, and it
seems to work just fine, but I wonder if there will be problems doing this.

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com