[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Jun 24 14:06:31 EDT 2014

A quick Hack-A-Way update.  I waited to make sure there were no 11th hour
concerns and have now closed the poll.  Rock Hill was overwhelmingly
selected.  With ALA just  few days away I'm going to wait until after that
to start polling for a possible time to hold it.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them.”
― Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>