[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Question about documentation for open-ils.ingest

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 30 11:43:03 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> The page is a list of OpenSRF services available as of 1.6. It's easy enough
> for me to remove the reference to open-ils.ingest service from the list, but
> I'm wondering if there are other additions/removals I should be making from
> that list. Have there been other changes to the services since 1.6? Or is
> this a task that is bigger than just updating the list of OpenSRF services?

Here's the list of services available in 2.6, along with additional
descriptions.

open-ils.acq Supports tasks for managing the acquisitions process
open-ils.actor
open-ils.auth
open-ils.auth_proxy Support using external services such as LDAP
directories to authenticate Evergreen users
open-ils.booking Supports tasks for media booking
open-ils.cat
open-ils.circ
open-ils.collection
open-ils.cstore
open-ils.fielder
open-ils.justintime Support tasks for determining if an action/trigger
event is still valid
open-ils.pcrud Supports access to Evergreen fieldmapper objects,
restricted by staff user permissions. This is a private service.
open-ils.penalty
open-ils.permacrud Supports access to Evergreen fieldmapper objects,
restricted by staff user permissions. This is a private service.
open-ils.reporter
open-ils.reporter-store
open-ils.resolver Support tasks for integrating with an OpenURL resolver
open-ils.search
open-ils.serial Support tasks for serials management
open-ils.storage
open-ils.supercat
open-ils.trigger
open-ils.url_verify Support tasks for validating URLs
open-ils.vandelay
opensrf.settings Supports communicating opensrf.xml settings to other services.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton