[OPEN-ILS-DEV] a request regarding development communication in the bug tracker

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 5 09:34:00 EST 2014

Good morning everyone,

I just skimmed through the discussion at https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1198465 and I agree with Chris that this type of conversation regarding development that will potentially change the behavior of something as sensitive as billing should happen with a broader audience, particularly as it goes beyond the nature of a straightforward bug fix.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150