[OPEN-ILS-DEV] asciidoc installed on lupin

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 24 12:12:49 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Yamil Suarez <ysuarez at berklee.edu> wrote:
> As a member of DIG I am always interested in all things AsciiDoc. What is "lupin" in this case?

Lupin is the name of the virtual server (hosted by GPLS) that runs the
Evergreen website.  The main significance of installing AsciiDoc there
is that it gives developers uploading OpenSRF and Evergreen releases
another place on which they can generate formatted release notes and
installation instructions.

Regards,

Galen
--